Ticket for Recurring Event

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Ticket for Recurring Event

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Emma
    Participant

I have an issue where a customer has bought a ticket for a recurring event (20-22 January) but the ticket being sent to them only shows the first day of the recurrence; 20 January. Tickets for this event can be bought for each individual day or for the whole three day event so some customers are confused about what their ticket covers.

Is there a way that recurring events can show that they are on the ticket email? Is this an error?

Thank you for your help.

Leah

Hi Emma,

Thanks for your note. At this time, tickets for recurring events are not something our plugins support. We have noted this on our product pages and also in the plugin itself, and I apologize for any confusion. Support for recurring event tickets is something we have on the radar for a future release.

I’m sorry I can’t provide further assistance here, but the system simply isn’t designed to sell tickets for recurring events.

That said, I do have an idea for a workaround that may help you out. You could make the event a multiday event from Jan 20-22, instead of a recurring event that recurs for 3 days. Then you could make several different types of tickets, called for example “One Day Ticket: Jan. 20”, “One Day Ticket: Jan 21”, “Three Day Ticket: Jan 20-22” etc. All of the tickets would say the full event date (Jan 20-22) at the top, but then the ticket title and/or description would show what day(s) it was for.

Again, I apologize for the trouble here. I hope that my idea will work for you. Thank you for your support and patience while we continue to add new features!

Best,

Leah

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Ticket for Recurring Event’ is closed to new replies.