Ticket Fieldsets not showing up.

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Ticket Fieldsets not showing up.

• This topic has 8 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Teddy.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Teddy
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve checked the Knowledge Base, Tested for a theme or plugin conflict and Searched the forum for this issue. I did find a couple of threads but no conclusion on how they actually got it to work..

The Ticket Fieldsets on my event/tickets is not showing up at all. Here is the URL: https://www.tourdeslakes.com/event/tour-des-lakes-2017/

Can someone look into this for me?

Thank You,
    Teddy

Geoff B.

Good evening Teddy and welcome to the Events Calendar Support forum!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are sorry to hear about the tickets fieldsets not showing up on your install. Yikes!
    I would love to help you with this topic.

Based on the error messages in the Google Developer console, it looks like there are several Javascript based errors that need fixing.

These are likely interfering with the display of the fieldsets.

I am pretty sure that these stem from some type of conflict (probably at the theme level).

Could you please send me a copy of the latest version of your WordPress theme / child theme via a link to a .zip file link (stored Dropbox or Google Drive) so that I can run some tests on my end ? I recommend a private reply for that purpose.

Please ensure you are using the latest files as found on your actual website.
    This way I will get access to any updates or customizations you might have made.

Have a good weekend,

Geoff B.

Teddy
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

Good evening Teddy,

Thank you for the additional information.

So I went ahead and tested your theme on my end.
    The good news is that with an identical ticket, everything worked.

Ideally, the best way to pinpoint what the exact cause of the issue is would be to have a staging / test clone of your live website. If your webhost could set that up for you, it would be awesome.

If not, based on the behaviour of your site, here are the top 3 things I would recommend fixing:

1. Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token <
    2. Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘replace’ of undefined
      at Object.my.render_fields (eval at <anonymous> (www.tourdeslakes.com/:1), <anonymous>:1:1613)
      at Object.my.set_quantity (eval at <anonymous> (www.tourdeslakes.com/:1), <anonymous>:1:2394)
      at HTMLInputElement.my.event.quantity_changed (eval at <anonymous> (www.tourdeslakes.com/:1), <anonymous>:1:3066)
      at HTMLFormElement.dispatch (jquery.js:1)
      at HTMLFormElement.r.handle (jquery.js:1)
      at Object.trigger (jquery.js:1)
      at Object.a.event.trigger (jquery-migrate.min.js:1)
      at HTMLInputElement.<anonymous> (jquery.js:1)
      at Function.each (jquery.js:1)
      at a.fn.init.each (jquery.js:1)
    3. PHP max_execution_time = 0 (please increase to at least 30, ideally 300).

So in short, once these are cleared, the fieldset should appear.

The likely culprits are:

1. Sumo Me
    2. Some options of Jetpack
    3. Artbees Themes Captcha
    4. Modified Visual Composer

I understand you have already run some conflict tests, but could you try deactivating all non the Events Calendar plugins and seeing if the Google Messages are still in place ?

As suggested, please backup your database before and make sure you use a maintenance plugin.

Hang in there!
    Geoff B.

Teddy
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

This reply is private.

George
    Participant

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Ticket Fieldsets not showing up.’ is closed to new replies.