Ticket Fieldsets Not Showing In WooCommerce Order Details

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Ticket Fieldsets Not Showing In WooCommerce Order Details

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Clif.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Clif
    Participant

I created a custom fieldset to add attendee name to the ticket screen. I need the attendee name to show in the notification email and in the woocommerce order details section.

I found and installed the plugin provided from the thread below:
    https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/event-tickets-plus-getting-custom-fields-to-appear-in-woocommerce-notification/

That does put the details into the order email but I don’t see them being saved into the order details backend screen. Is there something else I need to do or maybe theres an update for this plugin?

Thanks!

juanfra
    Keymaster

Hey Clif,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

That information should be available when viewing the “Attendees” for the event, in the “Details” column.

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions at all please feel free to let me know and I’d be happy to help as best I can!

Cheers,

Juan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Ticket Fieldsets Not Showing In WooCommerce Order Details’ is closed to new replies.