Ticket Fieldsets

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Ticket Fieldsets

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Mark
    Participant

We just purchased the Events Tickets Plus today. The Ticket fieldsets do not record data and do data does not appear on any reports. We need this data. Please provide status on a fix. We run the most current version of Woocommerce and WordPress as well as PHP 7.0. Our host is Siteground.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Mark,

Thanks for using our plugins and welcome to the forums!

I’m really sorry about this issue with the attendee meta not being recorded.

This is a bug we are aware of and a fix is being prepared. If all goes according to plan it will be released sometime later today. Please hang in there.

I am going to set the status of this ticket to “pending fix” and we will update it once the fix is released. If you have any new questions or issues please create a new ticket and reference this one.

Thanks and cheers,
    Andras

Nico

Hi there!

Just wanted to share with you that maintenance release 4.4.5 of our plugins is out, which includes a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about the release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-events-calendar-4-4-5-event-tickets-4-4-5-premium-add-ons/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site,
    Best,
    Nico

Eugenio
    Participant

Hi Nico,

The problem continues the same.

2017-03-24 5:27 GMT+01:00 The Events Calendar <[email protected]

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Eugenio,

Sorry to hear that didn’t help. Could you send me a screenshot of your settings here:

Events > Settings > Tickets tab > WooCommerce support section

It looks like this:

Cloudup fjxd0vlto0j

Also please send me a URL of an event where you are having the issue.

Thanks!

Andras

Andras
    Keymaster

Just a note for the sake of clarification: the fix won’t recover data that’s already missing. Unfortunately we are not able to do that.

A.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Ticket Fieldsets’ is closed to new replies.