Ticket Fieldset – Unique ID

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Ticket Fieldset – Unique ID

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    corta82
    Participant

I have an events page with Multiple tickets for the event. Each event has identical additional Ticket Fieldsets. When select check box items, the page bounces, as there is not unique ID associated with the check box field. At least that is what I am guessing is happening. How do I modify the field meta, to have it’s own unique ID? This is a time insensitive project. Your immediate response is appreciated! 🙂

URL: http://osofit5k.org/event/oso-fit-community-health-fair-and-5k-fun-run/?tickets_process=#buy-tickets

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi corta82, welcome to the forums!

Thanks for hitting us up with your question. I’m sorry about this issue you are describing.

I checked the url you submitted with Firefox. The only time I experienced a bounce is when I increased any ticket number from 0 to 1.

That happens because when you increase the number from 0, then the form below the ticket appears and that seems to rearrange the column widths for the ticket, and some ticket names will now fit in less rows.

Is this the issue that you are describing?

Andras

corta82
    Participant

Thank you for the response Andras,

I was able to remedy the issue by changing the radio buttons and check boxes to dropdown options. This appears to have fixed the problem.

Andras
    Keymaster

I’m stoked to hear you found a solution for this. Good job!

Do you have any other questions related to this topic before we close it as resolved?

Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Ticket Fieldset – Unique ID’ is closed to new replies.