Ticket Fieldset No Save button

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Ticket Fieldset No Save button

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Claire

I have been looking at using this plugin for my site and my friend has graciously let me have a look at how it works for them on their site. What I have noticed is that the “Request information from each attendee” and “save this fieldset” checkboxes are missing in the “add ticket fieldset” tab. My friend did the conflict testing for me and the check boxes still did not appear. As this would be an important feature for me to use I was wondering if you could shed any light as to why this would happen?
    Best
    Claire

Barry

Hi Claire,

Thanks for contacting us and for considering Event Tickets Plus!

I’m not completely sure I follow your question, but let me try to explain and if I’m misunderstanding feel free to poke me further on this.

The basic idea, though, if you visit Events → Ticket Fieldsets is that you can define a reusable group of custom fields. You can then give them a name – “Questions for Rock Concert Attendees” or whatever is appropriate – and save them by hitting the publish button.

From there, if you decide to use that set of questions for a new ticket, then you can do so by checking the request information for each attendee during registration box when creating or editing individual tickets (it wouldn’t really make sense for that particular field to exist in the ticket fieldset editor itself, because this is what controls whether custom fields are used for individual tickets) and then select your pre-saved set of questions.

Does that clarify at all/am I misunderstanding?

Claire

Ahh I see, thank you for that, the fieldsets are available only when adding a ticket in the back end of the website? Are the ticket fieldsets available for use by people adding community tickets?
    Best
    Claire

Barry

Hi! At this time, they are available via the admin environment but not on the frontend via Community Events/Community Tickets 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Ticket Fieldset No Save button’ is closed to new replies.