ticket field sets not showing

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus ticket field sets not showing

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    John Paul
    Participant

Hi, I have added two new field set to an event , but they are not showing up on the front end when the user goes to purchase the ticket

http://webnprosper.wpengine.com/event/johns-test-course/

John Paul
    Participant

HI, HAVE NOTICED I CAN SEE NEW FIELD SETS WHEN 2012 ACTIVATED. BUT NOT WORKING ON DIVI.

Nico

Hi John,

Thanks for reaching out and sorry to hear about this issue šŸ™

From what I see in the event you shared, the additional fields are not event printed in the template. Does this event still have the fields configured? Are you using the latest version of Divi?

In case you are using the latest Divi and the event has the fields configured, the best would be to contact them about this. My guess is they might be overwriting the tickets template and that’s causing the issue.

Please let me know about it,
    Best,
    Nico

John Paul
    Participant

Yes the field sets are configured and am using latest version of Divi

I will contact ET , see if they can help..

thanks

Nico

Thanks for the heads up John!

I’ve asked the team if they were aware of this issue but it seems to be a new one for us.

Please let me know if they are able to give you more info on this,
    Best,
    Nico

John Paul
    Participant

Hi, The Theme is fine … it is something I have done in my Child theme ;-(

so all I have to do now is track it down… any thoughts on what I may have done that could cause this problem?

Best

John

John Paul
    Participant

Hi, I have fixed it… here is how… it was related to a request I made ealrier in June to change ‘no stock available’ to ‘sold out’ .. see below

”You can override the template file for the tickets form and that will allow you to customize the message.

To do that:

Make a copy of the tickets.php file. Itā€™s located at /wp-content/plugins/event-tickets-plus/src/views/wootickets/tickets.php
    Make a new folder in your theme directory called tribe-events
    Make a new folder in that one called wootickets
    Drop the copied tickets.php file in that last folder
    Now that the template is in your theme, you can modify it to suit your needs. In this case, change the messaging for ā€œOut of Stockā€ which starts on line 86.”

On inspection I noticed that in the new update the tickets.php had a change to the way the meta file was called in. So I copied the new file into the child theme .. and ‘bingo’ it all worked…

cheers

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by John Paul.
    Nico

Really glad to hear you got this right John! Great work spotting the issue šŸ˜‰

Iā€™ll go ahead and close out this thread, but if you need help with anything else please donā€™t hesitate to create a new one and we will be happy to assist you.

Have a great weekend,
    Nico

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘ticket field sets not showing’ is closed to new replies.