Ticket email with event description on it

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Ticket email with event description on it

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Niko
    Participant

Hi there,

I have a problem with my clients site using woocommerce+wootickets+event calendar

She would need to include the event description to the email confirmation, is that possible to do? If yes, how?

Basically when somebody books for an event on her site the event description would need to be added to confirmation email as well.

Another things,

We made minor modification on the check-out page which basically says on the Additional information box that you’ll have to give extra information about your dog. The information comes out fine in the woocommerce orders page BUT the thing is it would need to be linked to the event attendees list as well. She would need to have a full attendees list with the additional information provided at the check out page. Is there a hassle-free solution to fix that?

Slowly losing my mind over this. Any help pointing me towards right answers is highly appreciated!

Niko

Josh
    Participant

Hey Niko,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

For the ticket description in the email, you can accomplish this by modifying the views > tickets > email.php from within the Core Events Calendar plugin (Not the WooTickets plugin) by copying the file into your active theme following our Themer’s Guide. You can then add the event description wherever you would like within that file.

For the additional information being assigned to the attendee list, that is unfortunately something that is not directly available at this time. It can be accomplished with some customization but it is currently beyond what we’re able to provide in support here.

There are some changes coming up in the way that we approach our ticketing solution. With this change will include the option for “Ticket Meta” which is what you’re looking for here. If you would like, you can subscribe to our newsletter via the form in the footer here and you’ll be notified about that release when it becomes available.

I apologize for the inconvenience. Let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Ticket email with event description on it’ is closed to new replies.