Ticket Email Empty

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Ticket Email Empty

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Andreas
    Participant

Hey,

we started our ticket sales yesterday and had the problem, that when we changed the orders to completed the customers got an empty email without the tickets. We had to go to every order and send the the tickets out again manually, then the emails had the tickets inside.

We have been selling tickets before for smaller events and everything worked out fine. Yesterday we started the ticket sale for our small festival and had maybe 500 people on the site. The site got slowed down a little but still worked. I was wondering if it could have something to do with that or if you know of any other bug?

It’s kind of exhausting, having to go through every order manually to send out the tickets plus people our of course writing us all the time because of this problem…

Hope you guys can help quickly.

Thx,
    Phil

Hunter

Hey Phil,

Sorry to see you’re having issues with tickets not being delivered properly. Just to make sure all your bases are covered, have you:

• Reviewed your WooCommerce email settings
    • WooCommerce-Specific Ticket Settings
    • Install/activate Easy WP SMTP to gain more power over emails sent from your WP site

It might be best you set up a fresh WordPress installation where you can fully troubleshoot the issue. Make sure you have only the default WordPress theme and Modern Tribe plugins installed and activated on the test site. Please review our Using One License for Live and Dev Sites and Moving Your License Keys tutorials for more information.

When testing, please make sure WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG are enabled on your site’s wp-config.php file. Any errors will display at the top of your page and in your error log as you try to reproduce the conflict. I also recommend right-clicking your mouse and opening the ‘Inspect’ tool to see if any errors display in the console. Note what you find and please include it in your reply.

I checked our logged bug reports and am not seeing anything resembling what you’ve described, so as of now it appears to be an isolated incident. The extensive testing should lead to information which might help us solve the issue.

Keep me posted! Cheers 🙂

Andreas
    Participant

This reply is private.

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Andreas.
    • This reply was modified 7 years ago by Andreas.
    Andreas
    Participant

I hope I’m just not seeing my own reply beause it’s set to “private”? (wich would be a bit weird since i’m logged in)

Andreas
    Participant

This reply is private.

Barry

Hi!

Apologies for the delay and for any problems you’ve been hitting. At this point, can you confirm that you also updated Event Tickets Plus to our latest version (4.4.5)?

Thanks 🙂

Andreas
    Participant

No worries – Yes it is up to date

Barry

So far I’m unable to replicate.

I do see however that you are using WPML and I wonder if that is the complicating factor, here (unfortunately, we do not yet support WPML integration with Event Tickets or Event Tickets Plus).

I don’t expect you to deactivate WPML to test that theory, but I wonder if you could create a test site in a subdirectory (ie, example.com/test-wp and install only WooCommerce plus the latest versions of Event Tickets and Event Tickets Plus — and optionally The Events Calendar, too). Can you replicate the same issue in that environment?

Andreas
    Participant

Hey,

thx for helping – it turns out that it IS WPML wich is causing the error …

When do you think you will support WPML?
    It’s really important for us to use WPML to translate our website – right now i don’t really know what to do..

Barry

That’s unfortunate.

WPML is a great tool and we understand why you and so many others depend on it, but it is also a complex one and our initial roll-out of WPML compatibility changes (for The Events Calendar and Events Calendar PRO) involved a considerable effort – in fact, we have some outstanding issues that still need to be resolved there.

With that in mind, I’m sorry to say that – at this time – I can’t really give you an indication of when WPML support will be added to Event Tickets/Event Tickets Plus.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Ticket Email Empty’ is closed to new replies.