Ticket discount not applied to price display

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Ticket discount not applied to price display

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Karl
    Participant

Dear Sir or Madam,

We are using the Events Calendar Pro and Tickets Plugin for our events. We use it in conjunction with WooCommerce Memberships to offer discounted tickets to members. These are correctly displayed below the event, where you can actually purchase the ticket, but they are not correctly displayed below the event heading and in the event info box:

https://www.thekey.community/event/train-the-trainer-seminar-zeitmanagement-tag-2-plus/

The top price says €195 (this is btw not the correct display for German currency and should be changed – it should be 195€). In the details box it also says Eintritt €195. However, in the ticket purchasing box (for logged in members) it shows:

195,00 € exkl. MwSt. 39,00 € exkl. MwSt. (with the first part being crossed out).

How can I change the top and detail box display to say the same thing? This should be the default behaviour, btw.

~Karl

Cliff

1)

Hi, Karl.

There is a known bug about WooCommerce Memberships where the costs display inconsistently, even on the same page.

I’ll mark this ticket as Pending Fix, which means this thread should receive a reply once the applicable fix has been released. I cannot guarantee when it will be fixed as it’s in the development team’s hands now. They need to assign it, code it, test it, and schedule it for release. Technically, we state we do not guarantee compatibility with WooCommerce extensions, but I know this is one that our developers have stated they might actually make an exception for. If a fix comes, it’d likely be months, not weeks. (Sorry to say but I don’t want to overpromise and underdeliver.)

I apologize for this issue and appreciate your understanding and patience.

2)

To make the currency symbol trail the number, please modify this option: wp-admin > Events > Settings > General tab > “Currency symbol follows value”

Brook
    Participant

Howdy Karl,

Please pardon our delay in getting back to you. This bug had only 3 people report it, which made it a lower priority than bugs which got 4+ reports.

In my tests this is now fixed. I am running the latest versions of Event Tickets and Woo Memberships. When I setup a % based discount in Woo Memberships it is reflected properly on the single event page where you would actually make the purchase/add it to your cart. It lists the full price, but it’s crossed out and the discount is shown.

Please let us know if you are still experiencing issues on the latest versions. Cheers!

– Brook

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Ticket discount not applied to price display’ is closed to new replies.