Ticket Defaults/Profiles (as per Venues and Organizers)

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Ticket Defaults/Profiles (as per Venues and Organizers)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Mike
    Participant

This posted on Tri.be’s uservoice, please vote for it’s implementation if you agree!

http://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas/suggestions/3825421-ticket-defaults-profiles-as-per-venues-and-organi

I would like to see Wootickets integrate a list of default ticket profiles, where we can fill out the commonly used fields we re-type hundreds of times. Almost all of the ticket fields could be automatically populated based on a template, with changes and variations made as needed.

For my personal needs, 99% of the hundreds of tickets I create every month could be selected from a list of 8 profiles, with information being spit out for: names, description, price, start/end sales, stock, etc.

The two fields that would require some consideration for advanced functionality would be:

variable time frames of ticket sales
    start [immediately | in + hrs/days | select date & time as normal]
    end [when event begins | +/- hrs/days of event start | select date & time as normal]

SKU #
    Set a base for the SKU plus automatically populated or incremented wild cards. For example, SKU# SAMPLE**** where the **** is populated with an incremental count (ex. SAMPLE0001, SAMPLE0002, etc.) or where the **** is populated with a unique ID (ex.. SAMPLEy6C9, SAMPLE9z2I, etc.)

You have already developed this functionality for Venues and Organizers, and it saves me TONS of time. I’d just like to see it replicated for tickets.

Barry

That’s a great idea – thanks for posting it on UserVoice.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Ticket Defaults/Profiles (as per Venues and Organizers)’ is closed to new replies.