Ticket Date Format

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Ticket Date Format

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Joe
    Participant

Hi there,

We have changed the date format in the Events Calendar Pro settings, however this doesn’t seem to apply to the ticket start/end date fields?

How do we go about changing the date format for these two date pickers?

Can’t see anything in your docs.

Cheers.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Joe!

Thanks for reaching out!

I’m really sorry you are having this issue. Unfortunately, I could reproduce the issue myself by changing the datepicker format in Events > Settings > Display and the changes don’t take effect on the ticket start/end sale dates.

I have logged a bug report for this issue. I will link this thread to it and change the status to “Pending fix”. It will be addressed in one of our future maintenance releases and we will let you know as soon as a bugfix is released.

We don’t have a workaround at the moment, but we’ll keep you posted in case we come up with one.

I apologise for the inconvenience and we’d appreciate your patience with this matter.

Best,
    Victor

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Joe!

Just wanted to share with you that we release (for the Week of 19 November 2017) is out, where this bug is no longer an issue.

<span style=”font-size: 0.875rem;”>Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-for-the-week-of-19-november-2017/</span>

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Ticket Date Format’ is closed to new replies.