ticket count

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO ticket count

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    John Paul
    Participant

Hi, I have upgraded to event tickets. This has meant the code I had to count the tickets remaining will not work anymore.

However, I know that the tickets remaining appears now when viewing the Single event view.. which is great .. thank you..!!

Could you tell me where the code resides that creates this count so I can see if I can add it elsewhere.. thank you…

Geoff B.

Good evening John and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

I believe you will find what you are looking for in /wp-content/plugins/event-tickets-plus/src/views/wootickets/tickets.php (lines 29 – 80)

Additionally, if you haven’t already, you might want to read our Themer’s guide for a general sense of how that works.

Let me know how that goes.

Best regards,
    Geoff B.

John Paul
    Participant

HI
    i am customizing list view of event calendar plugin. what i need now, i want to show remaining ticket of event on list view but not getting any solution . i am working in “events-calendar/src/views/list/loop.php” file and here is screenshot of what is my requirement. you can also send me how i can get remaining tickets from post id of event.

https://nimbus.everhelper.me/client/notes/share/458031/dr1w4ypi5mxbgev2xwuc

Thanks in advance

Geoff B.

Hey John,

Thank you for your answer and for clarifying what you are trying to accomplish.

Just to set expectations, as you might know, the scope of our support is mostly to get our customers started on the right track and to help them in case of issues. We unfortunately do not provide complete support for customization.

But that is perfect since you are not looking for a complete solution.

My best piece of advice to get you going would be to look for the following string “front_end_tickets_form” in our core the Events Calendar plugin. The reason for that is because this is where the remaining stock gets displayed in the single event.

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘ticket count’ is closed to new replies.