Ticket code issue at bottom of an event

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Ticket code issue at bottom of an event

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Russell
    Participant

Hello:

I have The Events Calendar plugin but there seems to be an issue with Woo Commerce integration on this page:

http://therunningtourguide.com/event/ancient-verulamium-1-july/

At the bottom of that page is some error code text which reads:

Warning: include(/home/content/p3pnexwpnas01_data01/33/2228533/html/wp-content/plugins/wootickets/src/views/wootickets/tickets.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas01_data01/33/2228533/html/wp-content/plugins/wootickets/classes/class-wootickets.php on line 485

Warning: include(): Failed opening ‘/home/content/p3pnexwpnas01_data01/33/2228533/html/wp-content/plugins/wootickets/src/views/wootickets/tickets.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:/usr/local/php5_4/lib/php’) in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas01_data01/33/2228533/html/wp-content/plugins/wootickets/classes/class-wootickets.php on line 485 – See more at: http://therunningtourguide.com/event/ancient-verulamium-1-july/#sthash.3a0Cu2RN.dpuf

Not sure if I should be asking you or Woo Commerce about how to troubleshoot this issue? I look forward to any advice. All my plugins are up to date. I’ve gone through deactivating all other plugins (except yourself and Woo) as well as switching to the default theme.

Kind regards, Russell

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry for the issues you are having.

It looks you are still running WooCommerce Tickets 3.9.3.

Please update to 3.10 and see if the issue goes away.

If you are not seeing the update in your site you can download it from your account here.

Let me know how that works out.

Thanks

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Ticket code issue at bottom of an event’ is closed to new replies.