Ticket Check in not working…2

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Ticket Check in not working…2

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kevin
    Participant

I found a post from June 14, but the reply is off. I can get the system to check in, in that it shows the green notification that the ticket is checked in. I then try to scan the same code and I get the red warning this ticket has already been checked in. So all of that is good. The issue though is that the status of the user checked in still has a green button to Check In. This is whether or not I’m logged in on the site via desktop or the browser. Therefore, the status still shows Checked in: 0

I’ve taken this site down to the bare bones in plug-ins and to the 2017 generic WP theme and I still get the same issue. I’ve tried a variety of QR scanners and still the same thing. For me all that I tried at least gave me the green checked in and wouldn’t check in the same QR, but all of them left the user as Check-In green button and Checked in: 0.

I’m not sure what to try now.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Kevin,

I’m sorry that you’re running into this issue, but I’ll be happy to help you figure out what’s going on.

First, it looks like you’re running a version of WordPress that is quite a bit older – can you try updating to the current version (4.9.6) and see if that gets things working?

It is always a good idea to make a full backup of your site before updating and to update first in at testing environment, especially when coming from a much older version.

Please let me know if this gets things working correctly!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Ticket Check in not working…2’ is closed to new replies.