Ticket Calculations

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Ticket Calculations

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mari

Hi,

I’m looking to see if this plugin has this feature. I’m holding an event that will have 200 tickets available. Those 200 tickets make up 25 tables for the event. I want to give the option to buy a single individual ticket for $100 or buy a table for $800 (which would basically equal 8 individual tickets). Am I able to have someone purchase a table and it count as 8 tickets being bought against the 200 max total for tickets?

Thank You,
    Mari

Caroline

Hi Mari,

Thanks for reaching out–great question! Since Event Tickets Plus does not handle any payment processing or order management on its own, this type of functionality would need to be found in your e-commerce platform of choice (either WooCommerce or Easy Digital Downloads). I’d suggest pairing WooCommerce with the WooCommerce Product Bundles extension, which allows for the creation of bundles with one or more WooCommerce products of any quantity. However, it’s worth noting that bundles created using this extension will not display on the event pages with your individual tickets. If you choose to use this method for selling bundles, you may wish to sell your tickets and bundles together from the WooCommerce products page. We’ve provided a guide on how to do just that right here:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/selling-tickets-from-the-woocommerce-products-page/

I hope that helps to get you started here! 🙂 Thanks again, and let me know if you should have any other questions or concerns!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Ticket Calculations’ is closed to new replies.