Ticket are not shown

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Ticket are not shown

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Guglielmo Bottone

Hi, I installed the plugin in the free version to do some tests.
    I like a lot and would like to buy the Event Ticketing Plus version.
    Unfortunately, when I create a new RSVP, it is not shown either in backend or frontend. I can not even see the checklist page.
    Can you help me? I’m afraid that purchasing the Plus version does not work the same way.
    Thank you.

Geoff B.

Good evening Guglielmo and welcome to the Events Calendar forum!

Thank you for your interest in our products.
    We’ll be glad to answer your questions.

Unfortunately, when I create a new RSVP, it is not shown either in backend or frontend. I can not even see the checklist page.

There are a couple of things to check out to fix this.

If you have not already done so, please read the following: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/new-user-primer-event-tickets/

Secondly, make sure the correct post types are selected for where tickets can show up under Events -> Settings -> Tickets

Thirdly, please make sure that you have not inserted a start sale date. Until that date is met the tickets will not show up. You can test that by removing the start sale date completely.

Finally, if all else fails I would recommend taking a look at the capacity settings.

Let me know how that goes.

Best regards,
    Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Ticket are not shown’ is closed to new replies.