Ticket Amount Arrows not showing in all browsers

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Ticket Amount Arrows not showing in all browsers

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    maria miranda
    Participant

On a previous update these up/down arrows went away. Now, the customer must manually edit the default “0” that’s in the quantity box and type in the quantity they want.

For reference, there are currently live tickets at: https://www.cappellacantorum.org/event/holiday-festival-with-chorus-brass/

So far, the problem is with IE10 (screenshot), iPhone Safari (IOS 9.0.2) or Android Lollipop.

Josh
    Participant

Hey Sharon,

Thanks for reaching out to us on this one.

You mentioned there was a screenshot for IE10, would you mind sending that over? I tested on Android and noticed what you’re describing, however for mobile I’m not so sure this is a bug as much as it’s just the way these devices decide to handle the number fields. On desktop, the majority of browsers leave the up/down arrows off until you hover and then you’re able to click. This type of behavior would be a bit awkward on mobile.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

maria miranda
    Participant

Yea! Where can I upload the screenshot for you to see?

Josh
    Participant

Hey Sharon,

You can use a file service such as Dropbox or Drive to send over the link. Or if you would like, you can email the file to support[at]theeventscalendar.com.

Thanks!

maria miranda
    Participant

Hi Josh!

Here is a screenshot of what the tickets are looking like in IE 10 without arrows.

https://drive.google.com/a/mirandacreative.com/file/d/0B3ieKiYgOgQ9YnRySUQ3Tl9NRW8/view?usp=sharing

Josh
    Participant

Hey Sharon,

Thanks for adding that link. It looks like the link is private. Would you mind updating the share settings for the file to be accessible by anyone with a link?

Thanks!

maria miranda
    Participant

Hi Josh!

Sorry about that! I’ve changed the settings so you should be able to view it now.

Josh
    Participant

Hey Sharon,

I did a little bit more research and it looks like IE 10 just has limited support for the number field that is being used there. It works as in it does validate for numbers but it doesn’t include the increment/decrement buttons that are common in other browsers.

I apologize for the inconvenience on this one, however it looks like this is something that is intentional within that particular browser.

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Ticket Amount Arrows not showing in all browsers’ is closed to new replies.