Ticke plugin without useing the Evenet Calendar

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Ticke plugin without useing the Evenet Calendar

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Hiu

I’m planning to buy the ticket plus, but before that I would like to try it out first. My website is already using a theme have event function build-in and I would like to stay with it, but I want to get the ticket selling feature. The RSVP feature seems working, but the attendee list won’t show (empty list).

I study the link to the attendees list is as follow:
    https://jingchang.org/wordpress3/wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=event&page=tickets-attendees&event_id=

If I take away the “post_type=event”, then the list will show. However, my current theme does define the post type as event. I would like to know how can I resolve the issue before I make the purchase. If the plugin doesn’t work with my existing event type, I can’t use it.
    Thank you.

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for emailing support. Events Tickets Plus only requires a Ecommerce plugin like Woocommerce.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Ticke plugin without useing the Evenet Calendar’ is closed to new replies.