Thumnails in List View not generating

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Thumnails in List View not generating

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Christopher
    Participant

Thumbnails are not generating in List view, causing inconsistent formatting. The page was fine before and I’m not sure when it changed. I noticed there was an update when I logged in, but that didn’t fix it.

Senior Center Wellness Program

Courtney

Hello Christopher

Have you tried testing this with a default theme, such as Twenty Seventeen https://wordpress.org/themes/twentyseventeen/?

If that doesn’t work, please also deactivate all other plugins except ours and see if the issue persists.

Keep me posted on your results. I hope we can narrow this down quickly.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Christopher
    Participant

I switched themes and nothing changed. I deactivated all plugins except yours and the calendar disappeared completely.

Courtney

Hi Christopher

I am seeing your images showing at 90×60. This is likely your media setting at “Medium” under Settings » Media.

However, the CSS from our plugin and your theme indicate you can make the images 300px wide.

Can you test the following code to your child theme, or in Appearance » Customize » Additional CSS?

.tribe-events-event-image {width: 90% !important}

You can see the images displaying in list view now, but the one event with a thinner image moves the text left as well. This is not typical behavior with other themes, but your theme seems to need a little help styling this area.

Let me know if this solution works.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Thumnails in List View not generating’ is closed to new replies.