Thumbnail image on calendar

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Thumbnail image on calendar

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Raiquel
    Participant

How do I create a thumbnail image to appear on my calendar? When someone is looking at a monthly view, I would like a thumbnail image to appear for each day that has an event scheduled.

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Raiquel,

How would this work? Would the thumbnail image be for one of the events on any given day or where would the thumbnail come from? Ultimately you’ll want to modify /wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/views/table.php by making a copy and placing in an ‘events’ folder in your theme. You can make any changes you want there.

– Jonah

Raiquel
    Participant

Hi Jonah. Thanks for your reply! I just need 1 thumbnail image for any given date. I would upload the image. I have done this successfully using another wordpress calendar, example: http://ow.ly/eLuEq, but now I need the same functionality using the Eventbrite plugin.

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Raiquel,

Unfortunately this is a fairly customized request and I won’t be able to help you with the specifics. What you’re looking for though is in /wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/views/table.php like I mentioned before. Basically what you’ll need to do is loop through the events on a given day and get the thumbnails but only display the first one.

Good luck!

– Jonah

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Thumbnail image on calendar’ is closed to new replies.