This week widget

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO This week widget

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    milemarkerone
    Participant

I am wondering if there is shortcode to have two consecutive weeks show within one widget as opposed to have [tribe_this_week] 
    [tribe_this_week week_offset=”1″]
    which gives you two headers?

Also, how do I change the default header “Events for week of April 22, 2018”?

Ultimately, I would like a calendar widget to show two consecutive weeks with the title “Upcoming Events.”

Let me know if you can help.

milemarkerone
    Participant

This reply is private.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Unfortunately there is not an out-of-the-box way to add a second week in the same widget, but you could use CSS to hide the header for the second widget. For the header text, you can change it by doing a template override, or you could also hide both headers with CSS and type in “Upcoming Events” manually above the shortcodes.

If you would like to go with the override, our themer’s guide has instructions on this, and the template you’ll want to copy can be found at wp-content/plugins/events-calendar-pro/src/views/pro/widgets/this-week-widget.php. The title comes from this line:

<?php echo esc_html( tribe_events_get_this_week_title( $this_week_template_vars['start_date'] ) ); ?>

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘This week widget’ is closed to new replies.