Thinking of switching to your calendar

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Thinking of switching to your calendar

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Andy

Hello,

I run a website built around a calendar, we are currently looking to swap out the current calendar plugin for your plugin.

I have a question about the pro version of the plugin.

When I subscribe on a personal licence for $89 does this then include the add-ons such as the Filter Bar ? Or are these addons an additional $89 for the year??

Caroline

Hi there! Thanks for checking us out–thrilled that you’re considering making the switch to our products! 🙂

Great question! Our product licenses are billed individually so customers can purchase just the specific plugins they require for a particular project. Thus, if you should purchase an Events Calendar PRO license and wish to extend it with Filter Bar, you’ll need to obtain an additional license for Filter Bar. This ensures that a) customers who have very specific needs won’t be burdened by bloated plugins with unnecessary features and b) we’re able to provide more targeted support that addresses each customer’s individual setup.

If you’re looking to pick up multiple plugins at a reduced cost, you might want to look into our product bundles to see if any of them might be a good fit for your project! We’re also running a sale for this weekend only to celebrate 1,000 five-star reviews on WordPress.org, which you can read more about on our blog.

I hope that helps to address your concerns! Thanks, and let us know if there’s anything else we can do to help!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Thinking of switching to your calendar’ is closed to new replies.