Thesis Theme and "No_Sidebars" template

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Thesis Theme and "No_Sidebars" template

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    derekstellar
    Participant

Hi-
    I haven’t seen my exact issue on here. I’ve tried some suggestions on problems that were close, to no avail. I updated to ECP 2.0.7, and I’m running the most recent Thesis theme, 1.8.4. My default archives/posts template is the three column layout with a sidebar on either side of the content column. My default Page template is “No_sidebars”, but no matter what I try, I can’t get the layout to display as “No_sidebars” for the Calendar – only the 3 column layout described above. I would like the grid view, list view, and individual events to display with no sidebars. I was able to do this before ECP 2.0, via an extra Thesis style folder “hack” for ECP, but this was not compatible with the new version. Is there something I’m missing? Thanks.

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Derek,

Perhaps this will help you: https://gist.github.com/2305130

Basically this checks if were on any of the event pages and if we are then do further checks for what event page and return true for the thesis_show_sidebars() filter.

Let me know whether or not this helps.

– Jonah

derekstellar
    Participant

I don’t totally understand. I downloaded the PHP file. What folder do I need to put this in? Does it work like a plugin, or do I add it to the ECP folder, and check it out under my settings? Thanks.

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Derek,

That would go in your custom_functions.php file for Thesis.

– Jonah

derekstellar
    Participant

Hey, that worked! Thanks!

Jonah
    Participant

Glad to hear it Derek, let us know if you need anything else.

Cheers,
    Jonah

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Thesis Theme and "No_Sidebars" template’ is closed to new replies.