There was an error fetching the results from your import:Unknown service message

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator There was an error fetching the results from your import:Unknown service message

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    CJ
    Participant

I just purchased the Event Aggregator and it will not import a public google calendar.

I am running it on a local dev site using MAMP, but I’m connected to the net, so that shouldn’t matter.

Here is the calendar url:
    https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/mangoseasonmusic.com_sv7pv1k2g83jbktl54e29ce540%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

It gets worse: I just tried to use it on a live site, but even though I deleted the license from the MAMP site first, when I put the license in the live site it breaks the admin area with a 504 Gateway Timeout. Now the license won’t work on the original site either. I get the message “Thanks for setting up a valid key. It will expire on 2018-02-10” the only import options that I am given are the free ones.

So not only will it not import from Gcal, the license is now broken as well.

• This topic was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by CJ. Reason: typo
    CJ
    Participant

And then after an hour of beating my head against the wall, it just starts working. Unbelievable.

Nico

Hi there CJ,

Thanks for the heads-up about the resolution of the issue. You were probably affected by an issue on the Event Aggregator server (which processes the imports and the returns the data to the site). Hopefully these issues are resolved but caused some issues for a couple of hours.

Really sorry about it, were are taking measures to prevent this in the future and show better error messages as well.

I’ll go ahead and close out this thread, but if you need help with anything else please don’t hesitate to create a new one and we will be happy to assist you.

Best,
    Nico

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘There was an error fetching the results from your import:Unknown service message’ is closed to new replies.