There was an error fetching the results from your import: Unknown message: 404

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator There was an error fetching the results from your import: Unknown message: 404

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    adellaguardia
    Participant

I just installed TEC and Aggregator but cannot get it to import anything from Meetup. I receive the following error when I click Preview:

There was an error fetching the results from your import: Unknown message: 404

I’m not trying to import any other events, only Meetup. I have WP 4.9.1

Can you help?

Hi Annemarie,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

Do you have your Meetup API Key set up?  You can check this by going to Events Settings < APIs. Once that is set up, let me know if things are working as expected!

Thanks,

Jaime

adellaguardia
    Participant

Hi Jaime,
    I do, I just redacted it from the post because I thought it was public and didn’t realize it wasn’t. Do you need me to send the full system info?

Hi Annemarie,

Yes, please send your full system information and set as a private reply.

Thanks,

Jaime

adellaguardia
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hi Annemarie,

Thanks for providing me with that information.

It seems that the URL that you are trying to import (or at least the one that I saw in your screenshot) is not an actual Meetup group or event.  It looks to be a search for events within the Maitland, Florida area.  If you’d like to import all of those groups listed, you will have to import them individually.

Let me know your thoughts!

Thanks,

Jaime

adellaguardia
    Participant

Oh ok. That makes sense. Is there an option or a way to display all events for a given city?

Hi Annemarie,

You can import each group/event individually from Meetup.  From there you can using the Location Search to search by city.  Unfortunately, with your current plugin setup, there isn’t really another way to do this without some customizations.

Our Filter Bar plugin would you give your users more filters to search through your events.  And our Events Calendar PRO would give you the ability to add some shortcodes, which gives you further calendar display options.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘There was an error fetching the results from your import: Unknown message: 404’ is closed to new replies.