There was an error fetching the results from your import: There may be an issue

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator There was an error fetching the results from your import: There may be an issue

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Bradley
    Participant

I am unable to import ical. I get the following error message. There was an error fetching the results from your import: There may be an issue with the Event Aggregator server. Please try your import again later.

Josh
    Participant

Hey Bradley,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with our plugins. Is this a persisting issue that you’re still experiencing on your site? If so, would you mind sending over the link or attaching the .ics file that you’re using for this import so I can do some further testing here?

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘There was an error fetching the results from your import: There may be an issue’ is closed to new replies.