There was an error fetching the results from your import: The import being fetch

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator There was an error fetching the results from your import: The import being fetch

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Mike
    Participant

I have a scheduled import set up to import Google Calendar events every hour. That import stopped working. When I try to manually run the import or schedule a new one, I get this error: There was an error fetching the results from your import: The import being fetched is not queued up for importing. Please try the import again.

This error seems to happen only when the Import Type is set to Hourly. If I change it to Daily, the import works fine.

Ideas?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Mike,

I’m sorry that you’re running into this issue, but I’ll be happy to help you figure out what’s going on.

Can you first try updating to the current version of WordPress (4.9.5) and see if you are still running into this issue? Can you also send me a full link to the calendar so that I can do some testing on my end?

Thanks,

Jennifer

Mike
    Participant

This reply is private.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Mike
    Participant

This reply is private.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Mike
    Participant

Thanks, that fixed the issue. What happened with the other key?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

I can’t say for certain what happened with the other key…occasionally when issues like this pop up, the fix is a simple reset, which deleting and disconnecting the key or generating a new key takes care of. In any case, I’m glad to hear it’s working again!

I’ll go ahead and close out this thread, but please feel free to open up a new one if you run into any other issues.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘There was an error fetching the results from your import: The import being fetch’ is closed to new replies.