There may be an issue with the Event Aggregator server.

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator There may be an issue with the Event Aggregator server.

• This topic has 0 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Stephen.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Stephen
    Participant

The plugin is not working when importing from Facebook. I get message “There may be an issue with the Event Aggregator server. Please try your import again later.” I have attached a screenshot of the red error icon with it’s message.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Stephen!

Thanks for getting in touch with us. Let me help you with that issue.

I’ve just checked your import records in our Event Aggregator server and they do show up as successful imports.

Could you please try refreshing your connection to Facebook by navigating to your WP Admin > Events > Settings > APIs tab and click the Refresh your connection to Facebook button to see if any difference?

If no difference, please send us a screenshot of your Event Aggregator System Status by going to WP Admin > Events > Help

Let me know how that goes.

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘There may be an issue with the Event Aggregator server.’ is closed to new replies.