There may be an issue with the Event Aggregator server.

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator There may be an issue with the Event Aggregator server.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Adam
    Participant

I’ve tried the numerous support suggestions in this thread including flushing caches, clearing plugins, reapplying the licenses. My events are not importing at all. Can’t believe I have to post in this forum to get a response when this stack costs almost $200. If you are a new customer I’d look at other products and vendors that actually can release tested, working code and support.

Adam
    Participant

It looks like there has been zero testing done on the license renewal handoff. Look at the 0 out of 0 with a valid license.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Adam,

Thanks for using our plugins and welcome to the forums!

I’m so sorry you are experiencing issues with our plugins and especially with importing. Let me try to help you get this under control.

On the daily limit error, do you get that continuously every day even without running imports?

If you go to the Events > Settings > License tab do you see a green notification that your Event Aggregator license is valid?

Did you try removing the scheduled imports, deleting the imported events (including removing them from the ignored list) and setting them up again? Do you still get errors?

Until you get back to me I will also try to check if something is happening on our end.

A note on the imports: I see you are running them every 30 minutes. If an import is not finished yet when a new instance of the import is triggered, then the new import will fail. So if an import has a lot of events in it, then it is better to get them imported less frequently.

Cheers,
    Andras

Adam
    Participant

Andras,

Thanks for your response. Yes everyday the license had lapsed the error had occurred. I submitted this post when the error continued to occur after the license was bought again. I had to wait 24 hours after I paid for my license for the events calendar aggregator server to become active again. However, when you input the license into the plugin, it activates immediately. There needs to be more testing done to ensure that this process is seamless. I paid for a year of this product and already lost the first day. How is that worth while?

Best,

Adam

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Adam,

Thanks for getting back to me and I’m happy to hear that importing works now.

A note on entering the license key: after you add the license key under Events > Settings > Licenses tab wait for the green success message and then hit the “Save changes” button so the key gets saved. Otherwise next time the key will not be there.

There needs to be more testing done to ensure that this process is seamless.

I can assure you that everything goes through a thorough testing process and quality assurance before being released. Even though we do our best it is impossible to account for all scenarios. That is when you can turn to our help desk and we’ll help you out the fastest way we can.

I’m sorry about one day falling out for you. We try to minimize that as much as we can. In case you will have more fallouts due to an issue on our side then I can check for you how we can compensate that.

I am going to close this ticket as it is marked resolved, but if you need anything else related to this topic or another please create a new ticket and we’ll be happy to help.

Cheers,
    Andras

PS: If you like our plugins, and you didn’t yet do so 🙂 we would be happy to receive a review in the wordpress.org repository. Thanks!
    https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/the-events-calendar/
    https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/event-tickets/

PS2: We’d be also grateful if you would give us feedback on your satisfaction with support. Just click on one of the classy looking emojis below. 🙂 If you can spare a few words, that’s even better. Doublethanks!

Andras
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘There may be an issue with the Event Aggregator server.’ is closed to new replies.