There may be an issue with the Event Aggregator server.

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator There may be an issue with the Event Aggregator server.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Simon Groves
    Participant

Hi,

We seem to have an issue with the event aggregator not pulling in any data, instead we get the error:

There may be an issue with the Event Aggregator server. Please try your import again later.

Please can you advise?

Many thanks

Patricia

Hey Simon,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

Your license key for Events Aggregator expired on 2017-11-25 so at this moment you may be able to import only from .csv files. If you are getting this error while trying to import events from other sources like Facebook, Google, Meetup, that’s the cause of the issue.

You will find more info about how to renew your license key in the following article:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/renewing-your-license/

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions at all please feel free to let me know and I’d be happy to help as best I can!

Cheers,

Patricia

Simon Groves
    Participant

Hi Patricia,

Thanks for the reply.

So you need a licence to do all imports? I thought you only required a licence to do updates to the plugin?

Patricia

Hi Simon,

Yes, that’s correct: Event Aggregator is slightly different from our other premium plugins: your license key unlocks access to automatic imports and extra import sources as well (like Facebook, Google, Meetup, etc.). You will find more info in the following link:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/new-user-primer-event-aggregator/

If you need an assistance again or have other concerns, please let me know!

Cheers,

Patricia

Simon Groves
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for confirming.

I’ve purchased a new licence but still have the same issue.

Please can you assist?

Many thanks

Simon Groves
    Participant

Just as an update, I’ve updated all plugins and the version of WP.

I tried disabling all in one security in case it was this but to no avail.

Sadly, it still seems to be an issue

Patricia

Hi Simon,

Sometimes new licenses or license renewals take longer than expected to register with our servers. Therefore, my guess is that your license should work by now.

If the issue persists, could you please access your Dashboard, head over to Events > Help and send us a screenshot of the Event Aggregator System Status? Do you see any errors in there?

If you don’t see any errors, could you please flush your transients using a plugin like Transients Manager or via server, using WP-CLI? You can flush all of your transients (WordPress will repopulate them as necessary), or just the one associated with our plugin: “tribe_aggregator_origins”.

Sometimes this transient caches the response from our server informing that your license is still not present/activated in your site, even though it is.

Thanks!

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘There may be an issue with the Event Aggregator server.’ is closed to new replies.