There may be a problem with the EA Server

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator There may be a problem with the EA Server

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    karen
    Participant

I noticed that I only have access to the CSV option for Adding NEW which indicates that my license is not recognized. So I went to import existing ones and got the error that there may be a problem with the EA Server. What’s up?

Patricia

Hey Karen,

I’m very sorry about this issue you are experiencing. Let me help you troubleshoot that!

Could you please access your Dashboard and head over to Events > Settings > Licenses, delete your EA license key and press the “Save Changes” button in the end of that page?

After that, please disconnect your license here and then re-enter your license again via WP Dashboard.

Once you’ve completed these steps, please head over to Events > Help > Event Aggregator System Status and let me know if you see any warnings/messages there.

Thanks!

Patricia

karen
    Participant

Perfect! Thank you.
    Karen

Patricia

Hi Karen,

You are welcome! Let me know if you need anything else and have a great day!

Regards,

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘There may be a problem with the EA Server’ is closed to new replies.