Themes and fonts questions

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Themes and fonts questions

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jeremy
    Participant

Hi there,

How do I get the native font types for my theme to apply for my events listings?

Power Communication

as compared to http://www.rapportleadership.com.au/leadership-development/power-communication/

Also, how do I fix the font for the event widget as displayed in

Blog

It’s all in very large caps..

Many thanks,

Jeremy

George
    Participant

Hey Jeremy,

We unfortunately do not offer support for theme-specific design tweaks here, and you will mostly have to take the reins on your own and use a tool like Firebug if you use FireFox, or the Developer Tools for either Safari or Chrome to identify what CSS to write to fix these bugs…

However, I am happy to try and help as much as possible here and can help write some custom CSS to fix issues on your site to help give you an idea of how to write more CSS on your own.

But I’m curious – I checked out your site and the fonts being used on both of the links you provided are the same font. So do you mean the blue-header styles and such? If so, then these do not seem to be “native font types from your theme”, as you write, but rather they seem to be coming from a shortcode or plugin called “Fancy Title”, or “MK Shortcode” – do either of these names ring a bell?

If so, then all you might need to do here is to use the plugin or shortcode for these titles on your events themselves, without having to write custom CSS.

Let me know what you think here, and while I put that disclaimer about our support policy front-and-center, I just wanted to manage expectations and not get your hopes up about the level of help we can provide here. But I’m happy to help you get to the bottom of this and eagerly await your response 🙂

Cheers,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Themes and fonts questions’ is closed to new replies.