Theme/Plugin Conflict – Redux Framework

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Theme/Plugin Conflict – Redux Framework

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sam Hitner
    Participant

I purchased the Events Calendar Pro plugin for my client yesterday so that I can replace the current events calendar that was built into the previous theme they were using. I’m now using the Basel Theme from ThemeForest and unfortunately, I can not save any of the theme options while the Events plugin is activated.

I sent a support ticket to the theme developers and this is the response I received…

Hello,

It seems that the events calendar plugin is not compatible with Redux Framework plugin that most of ThemeForest themes use. Can you try to contact plugin’s developers for help since we can’t fix it from the theme side?

Is there any way to fix this conflict or will I have to use a different theme to build out this site?

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Sam!

Thanks for reaching to us and for taking the time to report this.

Could you please share with us in a private reply a copy of the theme so we can run some tests on our end to replicate the error and find the source of it?

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Courtney

Hi there

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, including a fix for this issue ?

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-for-the-week-of-22-october-2018/

We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience while we worked on this.

As always, we suggest to set up a dev/staging site so you can make all plugin updates without disrupting the live site.

Please update the plugins and see if the fix works for your site.

Thanks

Courtney

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Theme/Plugin Conflict – Redux Framework’ is closed to new replies.