theme or additional css ?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO theme or additional css ?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    fanny
    Participant

Dear support,

I already have event calendar pro and will take the community + tickets soon

The problem I have is that I am not happy with the template.

Do you recommand a theme ?

I would like to add a list of upcoming events on the home page, do you have a soltion ?
    Finally, I will surely add css for the list of events and the details page, do you have any material ?

Thanks & regards

Fanny

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi Fanny!

We do not make theme recommendations as there are so many available and each user will have their own requirements and preferences. My only advice would be to find one that suits your needs that is updated regularly and has a large community of users.

However, as far as your Events pages are concerned, we make it really easy to replace any Events Calendar templates with a customized version. Check out our Themer’s Guide for more information on customizing Events Calendar templates: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/themers-guide/.

As to your last question, could you explain in more detail what you mean by “material?” I’m not sure what wanting there.

Thanks,
    Sky

fanny
    Participant

Hi Sky !
    You are my star! The link you sent me is excactly what I need.
    I will read it carefully and perhaps will have some question later.
    Have a good day !
    Fanny

Sky
    Keymaster

Fanny,

Awesome! Glad I could help. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
    Sky

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘theme or additional css ?’ is closed to new replies.