Theme-Filter Bar Disappears behind header & mobile view has too much dark grey.

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Theme-Filter Bar Disappears behind header & mobile view has too much dark grey.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    titusraj
    Participant

Dear Sir / Madam,

Just checking if you can help me with some CSS. I found a theme I like (zerif lite), I have bought the premium version but have switched back to the free version as I prefer the free version for a few reasons.

The issues below, I am having with the free version and the paid version.

Issue 1) When I use the defaults event template, the filter bars disappear behind the header.

Issue 2) To avoid filter bars disappearing, I have to use , the page template, however when I do this, I have alot of dark grey in the mobile view in photo. map and list view.

The site looks fine when on desktop, the issue is mobile.

Many Thanks
    Titus

• This topic was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by titusraj.
    • This topic was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by Jennifer.
    titusraj
    Participant

I now have it on tribe event styles and default event templates. I all looks fine on mobile. However on desktop the native filter bar that allows for all the separate views is not appearing.

titusraj
    Participant

I have added two blank lines to
    “Add HTML before event content”

This has basically moved the filter bar down and it can be seen now.

However , this leaves a big gap on mobile view.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by titusraj.

Hi Titus,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

It sounds like you have made some progress with your customizations, which is great!  As per our Support Policy, we cannot technically help out with customizations, but I’d be happy to point you in the right direction if I can.

Here is what I see when I look at your site on a mobile device:

Which gap are you referring to?  You can also target the element using Google Chrome Developer Tools.

Let me know how it goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Theme-Filter Bar Disappears behind header & mobile view has too much dark grey.’ is closed to new replies.