Theme colours and edit/delete event in menu

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Theme colours and edit/delete event in menu

• This topic has 14 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Massimo.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Massimo
    Participant

Hello there,

I have a few issues with your otherwise great plugin which I’m using on an intranet:

1) When I select Add A New Event from the top menu, the months in the datepicker overlap (screenshot will follow)
    2) Edit/Delete An Already Submitted Event (from the same menu) no longer work
    3) Lastly, I tried to change the colours of the theme from Dashboard -> Customise -> The Events Calendar, but despite reverting everything to the default settings, I can’t seem to be able to go back to my initial colour set (screenshot will follow)

I will send you access credentials together with the screenshots.

Thank you in advance for your time and for any assistance you would be able to give me.

Massimo

Massimo
    Participant

This reply is private.

Massimo
    Participant

This reply is private.

George
    Participant

This reply is private.

Massimo
    Participant

This reply is private.

George
    Participant

This reply is private.

George
    Participant

This reply is private.

Massimo
    Participant

This reply is private.

George
    Participant

This reply is private.

Massimo
    Participant

This reply is private.

George
    Participant

This reply is private.

Massimo
    Participant

Hi George,

Thank you very much for your suggestion on the edit/delete issue, I think it’s a good workaround.

Did you happen to have a further look into the Customiser/colours issue?

Many thanks,
    Massimo

George
    Participant

Sorry for not addressing that, Massimo! I must have forgotten.

When it comes to your issues with the Customizer, I am not able to reproduce your exact issues; there is a recent and known bug though, however, where there is often a Fatal Error with the Customizer and our plugins. That seems to be the culprit here, and so the best thing I can think of would be to wait for us to publish a fix for the fatal error (the fix should hopefully arrive this week or next), and then once that is fixed, we can see if your issues persist.

I am genuinely sorry for the trouble with the Customizer 🙁

Please let me know if there are any other issues or questions I can try to help with!

— George

Barry

Hi! The issue with the theme customizer should have been resolved in our 4.4 release. If you believe that is not the case and are experiencing the same issue with our latest releases, please do open a new forum topic to let us know: one of the team will be only too happy to assist further 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘Theme colours and edit/delete event in menu’ is closed to new replies.