Theme And setup

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Theme And setup

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Quinten

Hi guys

I am interested in buying the Community Tickets combo package for 299 ,
    but I have some questions about the correct setup and theme.

I would like to know what theme or setup would be the most recommended or standard setup ?

Can I create my own QR Scanner app based on the looks of my website ?
    and if so ow do I do that ?

Is the community setup the right setup to sell tickets for multi event organizers and make a profit
    much like a WCVendors setup ?

I would love to get this setup right the first time so assistance to having the right setup will be much appreciated,
    I thank you in advanced.

Friendly Greetings
    Quinten.Angelo

Courtney

Hi Quinten

We thoroughly test our plugins with all default themes, such as Twenty Seventeen https://wordpress.org/themes/twentyseventeen/. We do also have a strong user base using themes like Divi or Beaver Builder. The only word of caution I can offer is that some theme developers integrate our plugins in unique ways, and can customize the integration.

We are in beta testing mode of our own QR code reading app that may simplify things for you. I’ve tested it, and with minimal interface, it appears much like the look of your camera mode on a mobile phone.

I’m not sure how WCVendors works. We do not yet have a way to charge organizers creating events. We do have it planned, but without an end date for that feature to be available. You can vote it up and be notified on it at: https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas/suggestions/3762678-charge-for-event-submission-and-premium-featured-e

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Theme And setup’ is closed to new replies.