The update process is starting. This process may take a while on some hosts…

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar The update process is starting. This process may take a while on some hosts…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    savage
    Participant

this is the error i get when i try to update the plugin
    the event free version works great but the filter and the pro give this error :\
    thanks
    The update process is starting. This process may take a while on some hosts, so please be patient.

Enabling Maintenance mode…

Updating Plugin The Events Calendar: Filter Bar (1/1)
    Downloading update from https://pue.tri.be/api/plugins/v2/download?plugin=tribe-filterbar&version=4.5.2&installed_version=4.5.1&domain=psytranceevents.com&multisite=0&network_activated=0&active_sites=1&wp_version=4.9.1&key=…&dk=…&o=m…
    An error occurred while updating The Events Calendar: Filter Bar: Download failed. cURL error 61: Unrecognized content encoding type. libcurl understands deflate, gzip content encodings.

Cliff

Hi. Sorry you’re experiencing this known bug.

I marked this thread as Pending Fix, which means it should receive a reply once the applicable fix has been released. I cannot guarantee when it will be fixed as it’s in the development team’s hands now. They need to assign it, code it, test it, and schedule it for release.

I apologize for this issue and appreciate your understanding and patience.

In the meantime, you can perform updates manually by following https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/manual-updates/

Nico

Hey,

Good news! We have fixed this issue in our plugin updates server. No software update is required for the fix to be applied, plugin updates should just work fine now 🙂

Please let us know if there’s anything else we can do to help,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘The update process is starting. This process may take a while on some hosts…’ is closed to new replies.