The Times I scheduled are coming up as dates.

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO The Times I scheduled are coming up as dates.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Bradley
    Participant

I have input the start and finish time but the date and time comes up as:

August 12 @ August 12 – August 12

I’ve tried everything to get the times up but can’t work it out. I do not have ‘all day event’ ticked.

Brad

Josh
    Participant

Hey Brad,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

This is definitely a strange issue to be having for sure and I apologize for the inconvenience. There are a couple of things that come to mind initially that may be causing this issue.

1. First, what are your settings for date display within the Event Settings > Display tab in your WordPress dashboard (https://cloudup.com/cgVA1Q8JU3e)? Check to ensure that none of the formatting there has the month displaying twice in the format issue you’ve noticed.
    2. Secondly, there could be an overwrite to this feature within your theme most likely within a “tribe-events” folder and template there. Does the issue persist if you switch to a default WordPress theme?

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

Bradley
    Participant

Thanks Josh you nailed it.

Josh
    Participant

Hey Bradley,

Awesome! Happy to help.

I’ll go ahead and close this thread for now. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to open a new thread.

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘The Times I scheduled are coming up as dates.’ is closed to new replies.