"The ticket with ID XXXXXX has already been checked in."

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus "The ticket with ID XXXXXX has already been checked in."

• This topic has 0 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Robert Rainbow.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Robert Rainbow
    Participant

Hi guys,

I am again facing an issue which I have raised a couple of times before – the previous two support threads can be found with the same title as this one.

Here is what happens in a test environment:

1. I create a new event.
    2. I create one type of ticket for this event. For this test, this is an RSVP ticket.
    3. Three of my colleagues each RSVP to the event 4 times. Each are issues 4 tickets.
    4. I begin scanning these tickets using a QR reader for my iPhone to simulate multiple ticket-holders.
    5. The first few scan OK and are checked in. This is reflected on the back-end.
    6. After this, about half of the tickets check in normally. The other half give the message “The ticket with ID XXXXXX has already been checked in.” even though they have not.
    7. The back-end reflects that the scanned tickets actually have been checked in, however the message displayed is incorrect and this will no doubt cause serious confusion at a ticketed event.

The first time I raised this last year, I was told by András that this issue had been recreated and was scheduled to be addressed in a later release.
    The second time I raised this in February I was told by Zach that it hadn’t been addressed, but was due to be. I never updated the ticket from here (my fault!) but presumed that this would have been resolved when I updated the plugin.

Unfortunately we are still having this problem, which is the only issue we’re experiencing with an otherwise excellent product. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated

Robert Rainbow
    Participant
    Barry

Hi Robert,

Though I see you marked your question as “Resolved” we have had similar reports from other users (even though we shipped fixes aimed at resolving this).

I’m going to link this forum topic to our current bug report and once we’re able to ship a fix we’ll be sure to update you.

Thanks!

Hi There!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release —> https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-25-march-2018/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘"The ticket with ID XXXXXX has already been checked in."’ is closed to new replies.