The slug for recurring events is being "written" wrong

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO The slug for recurring events is being "written" wrong

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Shane
    Participant

Hi…my recurring events are having their slugs written wrong when the individual event is clicked on. The link that is clickable is:

https://westerlylife.com/event/appy-hour/2017-08-22/

where I get a page not found error message. The correct link for the event is:

https://westerlylife.com/event/appy-hour-2017-08-22/

I can only assume that their is an error in the code that is using ‘/’ instead of ‘-‘ when appending the date. How do I fix this as my users are getting page not found errors. Thanks.

Patricia

Hey Shane,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

We are sorry to hear about this issue you are experiencing.

As I can see from your System Info, you have The Events Calendar (TEC) version 4.5.9 installed and activated.

Can you please update the plugin to version 4.5.10.1, flush your permalinks and let us know if the issue persists after that?

To flush your permalinks, please access your Dashboard and head over to Settings -> Permalinks (no need to change anything, just visit the permalinks page: WordPress will automatically flush your permalinks once you visit it).

Thanks!

Regards,

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘The slug for recurring events is being "written" wrong’ is closed to new replies.