The server responded with a malformed response. Please see the JS console for mo

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator The server responded with a malformed response. Please see the JS console for mo

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    James
    Participant

I see that this issue was closed back in June but was reopened again earlier this month. As with others reporting this issue my imports ceased to work on 07/07/2016 with the error as above. All of my Events Calendar plugins are up to date as is my WordPress version. Having had to pay for the the iCal Importer I, along with others reporting this issue would appreciate some movement on this. If I don’t receive a solution by the end of the month I’ll be deleting The Events Calendar etc, from my website and go the Google Calendar route instead.

Regards,

James Rantell.

Cliff

Hi James.

I’m unsure exactly which prior forum thread you were referring to.

Regardless, could you please provide any calendar URL(s) you’re trying to import so I can try it on my local testing site to replicate? (You can make it a Private reply.)

Please also share your System Information to give me a lot of extra information to help diagnose the problem.

James
    Participant

This reply is private.

Cliff

Thanks for all that info. It looks like your Modern Tribe plugins and WordPress core are at their latest versions, which is great.

I tried the URLs in an iCal Validator and the first resulted in “Property [PRODID] must be specified once” and the second one resulted in this error: https://cl.ly/2V06000e0u0n

(Note that I had to download the .ics files and copy their contents into the validator instead of just using your webcal:// URLs.)

Our iCal Importer can only import valid iCal files.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘The server responded with a malformed response. Please see the JS console for mo’ is closed to new replies.