The server responded with a malformed response

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator The server responded with a malformed response

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    David
    Participant

Installed the plugin. Paid for the iCal add
    on. attempted to import my Google calendar.
    got this message:
    “The server responded with a malformed response. Please see the JS console for more information.”

https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/29vt7p1445j2m2knblf7llpbnk%40group.calendar.google.com/private-be98b897dd5de2a1a493ad1ab4cf7369/basic.ics

help!

Nico

Hi there David,

Thanks for getting in touch with us and sorry to hear about this issue 🙁

I just tried importing the feed in my local test and it’s working as expected. Can you please try again?

Not sure what happened but my guess is it might have been a temporary issue with the calendar URL, I’ve seen this a couple of times in the past.

If this is still not working, please try downloading the feed (right click and save as, on the feed link) and importing it as an ics file instead.

Please let me know if this helps,
    Best,
    Nico

David
    Participant

Thanks, Nico.
    No luck.
    I retried, and got same error message.
    Then I tried downloading the feed and importing as ics. That was 90 minutes ago, and it is still importing/spinning. The calendar I am trying to import as a *lot* of events, so not sure if could need even more time.

David
    Participant

Hey folks-
    Since I need a working calendar up and running, I respectfully request a refund for my iCal purchase. I confess that I usually seek out primarily free plugins but thought that paying for this one would result in a better experience. I will look elsewhere for a solution. thank you.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by David. Reason: fix typo
    Nico

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘The server responded with a malformed response’ is closed to new replies.