The return of Google Maps

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO The return of Google Maps

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    J T
    Participant

Thanks to Brian for the help with this issue. After following the advice to deactivate and delete all Events Calendar plugins and re-installing from freshly downloaded plugin files and finding that it had no effect, I started on the dreaded deactivating plugins one-by-one function. But that is where I found the conflict and it seemed to be the least likely of all. It turns out that it was the Pagelines Updater plugin that was causing Google Maps to fail. I went to my main site, deactivated that plugin only and the maps reappeared. Probably need to post to Pagelines as well.
    Since both were working fine before the update to 3.8 and the Pagelines Updater was last updated early in August, I would have to assume that something in The Events Calendar 3.8 is the culprit.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hello JT,

Glad to see you were able to narrow down the problem and find the conflict. Do you have anything in your error log that might point to the conflict?

Also, I can try to load it on my dev site real quick and see if I can find the conflict. Is there a link to download the Pagelines Updater?

I am not sure I can 100% resolve this as plugin conflicts are usually beyond the level of support we can provide per our terms of service. However, I would like to take a look and see if I have a quick solution for this one.

Let me know, thanks.

J T
    Participant

This reply is private.

Brian
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Brian
    Keymaster

Since I haven’t heard back from you here, I’m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘The return of Google Maps’ is closed to new replies.