The Registration Form on the Event Page is gone

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus The Registration Form on the Event Page is gone

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Paula
    Participant

Hi,

We have this event: http://harboursport.co.nz/calendar/harbour-sport-corporate-golf-day/. People are supposed to register to secure themselves a spot but we noticed that the registration form does not display anymore. We are very concerned with the issue as the event is next week and we may be losing a lot of people who want to register. There are still tickets left and it seems that there is no set expiration for registering.

It may be good to note that we just recently updated plugins last October 8.

Thank you!

Patricia

Hey Paula,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

I’ve just accessed this event you shared the link with us and it seems to be working as expected now: I don’t see any errors in the console.

Could you please let me know if everything is working as expected for you as well?

If the issue persists, we will be glad to further investigate your case.

Best Regards,

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘The Registration Form on the Event Page is gone’ is closed to new replies.