The problem with the theme prophotoblog (((

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO The problem with the theme prophotoblog (((

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Alex
    Participant

Sorry for the translation.
    I have a set theme prophotoblog (http://www.prophotoblogs.com). Events Calendar PRO is not working properly.
    http://www.alexyustus.com/events/
    Can not go to the next month if there are no records.
    On the page with the calendar above and below the visible event.
    The event list is not visible
    On pages with single events are not visible properties of events. One can see the photos only.

On this theme your plugin will not work? (

Rob

Hey Alex. We haven’t heard any reports of this theme not working with the plugin; it’s possible, but let’s test a few things first to see if we can figure out what’s up. Can you check a few items for me? Specifically:

* Make sure you’re running the latest version of WordPress.
    * Make sure you’re running the latest version of the Events plugin (2.0.8) and the Events PRO plugin (2.0.8 again).
    * It could be a permalinks-related issue. Resave your permalinks page to reset them. If you have permalinks turned off, turn them on with a structure like /%postname%/.
    * Switch to a different templating option under Settings –> The Events Calendar, using the dropdown.
    * Try increasing the PHP memory for your website: http://www.dailyblogging.org/wordpress/increase-wordpress-memory-limit/
    * Try the plugin deactivation route: deactivate your other plugins one-by-one, until just The Events Calendar/PRO are active, to see if it’s a conflict on that end.
    * If that doesn’t do the trick, is there a staging environment where you can test all plugins off (except Events) AND reverting to the default 2011 theme?
    * Does this also occur when you are running the site in English, without translation? Or could the problem be specific to the translated version?

Let me know about these and we’ll try to troubleshoot with this best we can. Thanks for your patience and support so far.

Alex
    Participant

Thank you for your reply.
    In April 2012, this issue has been discussed with your staff. They promised to fix the problem in newer versions.
    Wordpress is the latest version. Event Calendar, too.
    If peerklyuchitsya on a standard theme, your plugin works.
    I tried to install the English version of wordpress. The problem remained.
    Disable all plugins. It does not help.
    Increased memory for PHP. The problem remained.

Rob

Hi Alex: thanks for the follow-up. If there is an existing thread on this issue, I’d appreciate a link as it would help me gather some context on this. While we obviously do what we can to ensure integration with as many themes as possible, there is no one-size-fits-all solution.

We do have a fairly substantial template update coming in 2.1 (which I suspect is what my colleagues referenced in the prior thread); that’s on track for release sometime in the fall. Until then we can try our best to help integrate…some of these issues sound broader than just a theme compatibility issue but if you can point me to the past discussion I’ll adjust my response accordingly.

Thanks for your patience and understanding on this so far.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘The problem with the theme prophotoblog (((’ is closed to new replies.