The package could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10)

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO The package could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    NoVa Synchro
    Participant

I’ve checked the forums and didn’t see an answer to why the download is not a zip file. I am using a MacBook and Safari. I’ve downloaded the file twice from the web site and neither download is a zip and cannot be installed. There is no email with a link to the download only a receipt. Please advise.

Barry

Hi NoVa Synchro,

Great question!

Some browsers – and I believe this is especially common with Safari – automatically unzip any downloaded zip files. I believe there is a browser setting that lets you change this. Perhaps the following resource will be helpful here:

discussions.apple.com/thread/2297632

Alternatively, perhaps you could try using a different browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Opera for this task?

Let me know how you get on!

NoVa Synchro
    Participant

I needed up logging in via a laptop with a Microsoft OS, which did the
    trick.

Barry

OK – glad to hear you found a way to workaround this, it can certainly cause some confusion but unfortunately it’s not something we can directly control 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘The package could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10)’ is closed to new replies.