The Order screen doesn't include in the summary the "on-hold" orders

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus The Order screen doesn't include in the summary the "on-hold" orders

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Gergana
    Participant

Hi,

Is there a way how to show the summary for the orders which are in “on-hold” status. There is no such summary for these orders, which is confusing for us, the overall summary is not showing the correct data for us. I am providng a snapshot here for reference.
    Thanks

George
    Participant

Hey @gergana,

Thanks for reaching out!

I took a look at this to see if there’s a way to do this, but it’s unfortunately not possible. 🙁 I’m sorry to disappoint! On the bright side, I have logged a ticket for our developers to investigate this, and so possibly in the coming months or beyond there could be an update to Event Tickets and/or Event Tickets Plus that allows for this.

I don’t have any specific estimated date of when that could be expected to arrive, but it is now something officially in our system and should eventually be part of a future update.

Please let me know if there are any other issues or questions I can try to help with!

— George

Gergana
    Participant

Hi George,

Thank you for your quick response. Good to hear that, hope this will happen in the future release. There are no other topics. Actually I can provide you with information about one error which I found once I delete an order from one event, and after that if I enter inside the attendee list it crash with php error. I can provide you more details if you need them.

George
    Participant

Hi @Gergana,

Please do describe that other error you face in more detail. Please list the exact steps you do to create that error, and then please also paste the error message itself, of course.

I don’t find an error like this myself, so it would be very helpful! 😀

Thanks for your patience here,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘The Order screen doesn't include in the summary the "on-hold" orders’ is closed to new replies.