The "Number of events to show per page" option doesn’t apply to the initial page

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO The "Number of events to show per page" option doesn’t apply to the initial page

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Robert
    Participant

I’ve narrowed my issue down and seeing as how my other post is being ignored I figured I’d post a new one.

When you first view the Events page in List mode, only 5 results are shown. It doesn’t matter what number you have in the “Number of events to show per page” option, it is always 5.

Therefore if you change that to any number beyond 5, only 5 will still show. For instance:

1. Have 20 events.
    2. Change “Number of events to show per page” to 20, so you list them all on the /events/ page.
    3. Only 5 events show up. Click “Next Events” link only to find no events because you’re on page 2 of a 20/page listing.
    4. Click “Previews Events” link and now you see all 20 events.

No matter what you do though, you cannot see more than 5 events on the initial /events/ page.

This needs to be resolved.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Robert,

Since Patricia is helping you out with this over here, I’ll go ahead and close this thread out. Please note that per our forum guidelines, it can take 24-48 hours for us to respond, depending on the current volume of threads in the forum. However, we do always try to respond sooner when possible!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘The "Number of events to show per page" option doesn’t apply to the initial page’ is closed to new replies.